Sunday, October 6, 2013

Oh Homegoods...

When any road trip takes me to a metropolitan area in which a Homegoods can be found....OF COURSE, I try to carve out a little time to stop and peruse the merchandise.  I have to admit, I wasn't really feelin' it today. (shocking I know!!)  It was kind of a rainy, yucky day and my traveling partner...



...really needed a nap!  But, as we founds ourselves nearing the Homegoods location... the clouds parted and the rains cleared.  It had to be a sign right?!? (wink, wink)  And they didn't disappoint...


They had me at bone inlay... :-)  I see a lot of Cynthia Rowley stuff at TJMaxx/Homegoods, so I'm not sure if this stuff is overstock or a specialty line for their chain, but regardless these trays were awesome!

Hope everyone had a super weekend!  And don't forget to stop by tomorrow for that promised pillow tutorial!!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment