Saturday, October 5, 2013

New Baby Celebration

There are few things that are more fun to celebrate than new life.  This weekend Olivia and I ventured away from the farmhouse to go celebrate the newest coming addition to our extended family.  Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the event!

Amanda, guest of honor, and Olivia


Delicious cupcakes!!

Olivia LOVES cupcakes!!

Olivia and her collection of nail polish - adorable baby shower favors!!

I am so thankful for my family!  And... I truly believe that if you have found a few great friends in life that stick with you through thick and thin you have been blessed.  Bonus if you have someone in your family that you can also call a friend!  This special girl is both to me!  We are so thankful for her and we can't wait to meet baby E!!

xo,

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thank you for coming! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete